Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.


Rate with ♥
6  Cmnts
1 Favs
0 Collects

Artist description:
I spied this tiny 1/2" flower on a vine in the yard. Looking into it I found it to be extremely toxic. It's known as Deadly Nightshade and it's hard to get rid of. Need to make sure pets don't ingest it!
Canvas Draw   Created Aug 16, 2014   338 x 470px    Unless noted Copyright 2014 Sheri S.

More by Sheri S

On Board to say Hello
Trotting into summer.
Will it ever stop!
Coming soon to my valley.
This rain is getting very old!

COMMENTS 6 Post a comment

jellybean2011  Aug 23, 2014

it looks so pretty you wouldn't think it could be so harmful a brilliant drawing like fav

tytto  Aug 17, 2014

So pretty, love the color.

starfighter  Aug 17, 2014

Atropa belladonna! Although a poison, it also has several pharmaceutical uses. Nice drawing, I like the colour and textures:)

flutterby  Aug 16, 2014

Great draw and good information to know. :)

FlamingStar512  Aug 16, 2014


theplatespacenow  Aug 16, 2014

nice job

Page   1 
304 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.